What to Read Next
Not sure what to read next? Following are some excellent links to help you...
- Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations. Lets users track and rate books and network with other readers
- Bookopolis provides a safe and fun online place for elementary and middle school kids to connect with other young readers about books and reading.
- The website contains book lists for over 25,000 authors. Information is also available on over 300,000 books - just click on the cover art or search a specific title
- Search a specific title to see suggestions. There is also a section called "Big Names" which lists a lot of popular authors. You can see if the author has a new book being published and you can also search for similar titles.
- A resource for lovers of mystery, crime, thriller, spy and suspense books. There are over 2,900 authors, with chronological lists of their books (over 32,000 titles), both series (3,300 +) and non-series. Use the alphabetical author and character links to locate information.
- A site that is entirely devoted to romance novels. There are blogs, book reviews, what reviewers are reading and a reader's choice section that includes "If you like..."
- A good place to locate information about children and teens fiction series and sequels. The website was created by Mid-Continent Public Library in Missouri.